The Workforce Analyst role supports the dynamic and diverse needs of our growing contact centers, ranging from detailed schedule adjustments to executive level reporting. They are responsible for real-time staff monitoring, facilitating daily WFM operations, conducting reports and analyses of department KPIs, and collaborating with leadership to refine processes and elevate department efficiency. The Workforce Analyst is very comfortable with technology and can conduct tasks methodically, with a sense of urgency and agility. They are integral in upholding a positive employee experience while understanding its connection to overall member experience.
What you will do here:
- Analyzes contact volume and staffing to strategically drive contact center goals
- Reports on agent and department performance metrics and identify contact center trends that impact staffing needs
- Oversees staff schedules, including processing intraday exceptions and facilitating shift changes
- Provides analysis, results, and recommendations to leadership team regarding WFM processes, schedules, and plans for long term needs
- Oversees real time adherence and call statistics and communicates with management to ensure on-phone and off-phone activity is managed efficiently throughout the day
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, business or related field preferred.
- 2 years experience in Workforce Management or capacity planning experience in a mid to large contact center environment required.
- 1 years Financial Services contact center experience preferred.
- Strong probing, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills preferred.
- Adaptability to a growing and changing work environment and the ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities required.
- Demonstrated competence in applications such as, Excel, Word, Access and Power BI Strongly Preferred.
- Experience with Avtex/Genesys or similar WFM platforms preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://www.desertfinancial.com/careers.