Universal Tellers & Relationship Bankers (East Valley -Scottsdale)
Desert Financial is considered a leader in the local credit union space and we are growing like crazy!
We have two amazing opportunities in our branches! If you are a match our Talent team will follow up to discuss the opportunity that aligns best with your experience and your location.
Why you'll love working here...
- Award winning culture -Voted #2 Best Place to Work by Phoenix Business Journal
- Amazing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance benefits along with 401K employer matching!
- Competitive hourly pay, overtime potential and UNCAPPED incentive
- 100% PAID tuition at ASU, and monthly contribution towards paying-off existing student loans
- Time off for Parental/Elderly Care
- Money for your kids’ extracurricular activities
- 16 paid volunteer hours per year
- and a WHOLE LOT MORE!!
As an Experience Specialist (Universal Banker/Teller) you will meet or exceed monthly performance metrics by proactively identifying and recommending products and services (Credit Cards, CD's IRA's, Loans) that will help members reach their financial goals. You will service members on the teller line with monetary transactions, account maintenance, ownership changes, wire requests, IRA transactions, automatic transfers, disputes and serve as notary public.
As a Relationship Banker you will maintain and deepen member relationships through consultative analysis and recommendation of Desert Financial products (personal/business accounts, wealth management services, personal/auto loans/HELOC, & IRA accounts). You will strategically build and optimize your referral network and pipeline in order to meet or exceed monthly performance metrics through outbound calls, community outreach, and networking.
*Please ensure you are available during the branch Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 9am-7pm, Saturday: 9am-5pm
This role might be for you if you have…
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- 1 year(s) of demonstrated success in an incentive driven environment where you met or exceeded sales goals
- Exemplary organizational, problem solving, and verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong Mathematical and logic skills
- Ability to influence and build rapport quickly
- Nationwide Mortgage Lending System (NMLS) and Notary Public Certifications or must be obtained through training
Bonus points if you have….
- Cash handling experience
- Previous financial institution experience
We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why! Learn more at jobs.desertfinancial.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://jobs.desertfinancial.com