Technical Client Delivery Coordinator
Rethink what’s possible with SwitchThink! SwitchThink Solutions is an IT Services CUSO from Desert Financial.
As a collaborative partner for innovation, SwitchThink Solutions offers technology solutions that help credit unions achieve their transformational goals. Our knowledgeable development, infrastructure, and IT operations experts work hand-in-hand with our clients to maximize the benefits of their technology and speed their results.
Who you are...
You are an organized go-getter, who enjoys tracking projects and analyzing processes, guidelines, systems, and procedures. You take pride in managing multiple projects and providing oversight on activities assigned to the project teams. You go the extra mile and report project progress and issues on projects to your team, and always lead by example in presence, communication, and professionalism.
A typical day might include the following...
Work with SwitchThink clients and IT teams to understand, document and communicate conversion project progress, issues, technical requirements, landmarks, deliverables, and estimates.
Track completion of tasks for client system connectivity, vendor interfaces, file exchanges, operations Readiness, integration, configuration, and testing.
Act as technical liaison with architecture, engineering, operations and development teams. Support the technical team with issue resolution using technical acumen and asking probing questions.
Manage cross-functional projects with some or all of the following technologies: Windows or Linux-based operating systems, virtualization, distributed computing hardware technologies, network technologies (SDN, firewalls, load balancers, WAN, Wifi), active directory, SAN storage and storage solutions, messaging and collaboration software, and disaster recovery services.
Monitor and control each project by tracking, reviewing and presenting progress to project partners. To include risk and issue management, decision and action item tracking.
Prepare for and lead project team meetings (typically 5-10 people). Including creation and distribution of meeting agendas and meeting notes.
Assist the Delivery Director as needed, including (but not limited to): identifying and implementing delivery process improvement, reviewing Delivery Team candidate resumes and providing feedback, participating in interviews, onboarding/training new Delivery Project Employees, and partnering with other members of the PMO to identify best practices and new project management trends and ideas.
This role might be for you if have...
- 2 years of experience Project Coordination experience in IT and/or Financial Services.
- Confident leading small to medium sized project teams and meetings.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work multi-functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work within time constraints.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple project sat once with minimal oversight.
- You possess strong relationship-building and customer service skills.
- Robust communication skills and ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with all levels of staff and management. Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point, Project, SharePoint, and Visio).
Bonus points if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or Project Management.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies.
- Lean Six Sigma training, experience or certification.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA or similar product.
- PMI - Project Management Institute Certification or PMP - Project Management Professional.
We are considered leaders in the local credit union space, and we are growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why! Learn more at jobs.desertfinancial.com or www.switchthink.com/careers
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.