Sr Talent Acquisition Advisor (High-Volume)
- As the talent advisor to your assigned LOB/CUSO - proactively partner and anticipate the needs of your Hiring Managers through on-going assessment of their gap-to-goal while providing consultation on market related demographics that may influence their hiring success. Provide oversight of interview process through the on-going monitoring and calibration through the use of metrics around pipeline health, funnel conversion, time to fill, diversity and quality of hire. Observe trends that could affect the ability to meet demands, and create strategies/solutions to get back on track.
- Develop and lead targeted recruitment strategies that meet the demand of your LOB/CUSO, intent on building diverse talent pools of quality talent via organic applications, direct sourcing, referrals, social media, networking, professional communities, and other unconventional recruitment channels.
- Identify, engage, evaluate and nurture top talent through the full-cycle recruitment process. Deliver on providing a diverse and qualified candidate pool that reflects our core values to your LOB/CUSO while meeting their demands in a timely manner.
- Lead strategic kick-off (intake) and interview calibration sessions with Hiring Manager(s). Serving as an expert in talent acquisition, consult and develop your leaders to improve interviewing processes, skills and capabilities around the use of recruitment resources, interviewer assignments, and interview techniques while providing a best-in-class candidate experience.
- Consult leaders by providing thorough comp recommendation for candidate offers. Extend, negotiate and close candidate offers.
- Perform other job-related duties and projects as assigned.
What you will need:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent years of experience in related field
- 5yrs Progressive full-cycle corporate recruitment within high-volume environment
- 2yrs Experience Developing and Consulting Hiring Leaders on Recruitment Strategy
Why you'll love working here:
- Award winning culture -Voted #2 Best Place to Work by Phoenix Business Journal
- Amazing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance benefits along with 401K employer matching!
- 100% PAID tuition at ASU, and monthly contribution towards paying-off existing student loans
- Time off for Parental/Elderly Care
- Money for your kids’ extracurricular activities
- 16 paid volunteer hours per year
- and a WHOLE LOT MORE!!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://www.desertfinancial.com/careers.