Sr Salesforce Business Analyst
Who you are…
The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst is responsible for driving the migration to and the adoption of Salesforce throughout the organization. S/he will perform analysis on data and business process to ensure that processes are accurately documented, through developing positive collaboration with stakeholders. S/he will also ensure that data are accurately migrated from one environment to another, and that user stories are complete and accurate.
A typical week might include the following...
- Work with end users, product owners and stakeholders to collect information for review to evaluate and solve business challenges as well as identify additional opportunities that can improve efficiency or expand the service offering through the use of technology.
- Consult with management and users to understand requirements and needs for new features / technology and collaborate with other analysts to create proposed system specifications that can be used to drive development and implementation / integrations. Gain understanding of complex processes and identify through collaboration potential up / downstream impacts to system changes.
- Collaborate on and communicate the business vision for projects to map out the initial requirements, problems we are trying to solve and the scope of the project and help ensure this is included in all stories. Collaborate with analysts and developers to translate initial high-level requests into realistic deliverables and help breakdown stories into sprint size features. Document project details and requirements into User Stories, review and help refine User Stories written by others and collaborate to create diagrams, flowcharts and wireframes.
- Participate in collaboration meetings with other analysts, Product Owners, PMs, QA and team in system designs and processes (Agile, SDLC, etc) to recommend improvements.
- Support the standardization across the organization to drive automation.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
This role might be for you if you have...
- H.S. Diploma
- 5 years’ experience business analysis with CRM end-to-end implementations
Bonus points if you have...
We are considered leaders in the local credit union space, and we are growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why! Learn more at jobs.desertfinancial.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.