Sr Salesforce Admin
The Sr Salesforce Admin will manage and maintain the platform. Manage the day-to-day Salesforce platform administration, as well as supporting ongoing platform enhancements/development and 3rd party application integrations. The Sr Salesforce Admin will continuously work to implement best practices while supporting user adoption through configuration. S/he will ensure that the application is at 85% health, users are being onboarded/disabled to meet service level agreements, deployments are occurring as scheduled, and both platform security and data security are intact.
What you will do here:
- Provide day-to-day Salesforce Admin support by creating and maintaining user roles, profiles, permission sets, process flows, lead assignments, and org-wide security settings as needed.
- Maintain data integrity by using system metrics to track trends in usage and by completing de-duping and clean-up activities.
- Work with technology partners to integrate with backend applications.
- Consult with lines of business to gather functional/business requirements and recommend solutions that can be met through configuration and without coding.
- Develop, implement, and maintain new and existing Salesforce functionality to increase sales, improve user experience, and automate processes.
- Triage and remediate system issues as identified.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology. Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 5 years Salesforce Administrator experience required.
- 1 years Financial Services or Banking experience preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in administering User, Roles, Profile, Workflows, Page Layouts, Validation rules, Field Sharing, and Security required.
- Demonstrated expertise automating complex business processes required.
- Demonstrated success supporting technology upgrade and ensuring platform connection integrity required.
- Advanced configuration skills required.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce APIs required.
- Proficiency with the Salesforce.com data loader for import, update, and export activities in Salesforce.com required.
- Proficiency with Sandbox administration and deployment management with Change Sets to ensure data integrity required.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business required.
- Project management experience required.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio) required.
- Experience using Dataloader, JIRA, Deployment Tools, and Automated Testing Tools required.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://www.desertfinancial.com/careers.