Sr HRIS Analyst
The Sr HRIS Analyst is responsible for the ongoing administration of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) system. This individual will work with HR leaders to ensure data accuracy and provide support for all ongoing HR system projects and will act as the technical point of contact. The Sr HRIS Analyst is also accountable for the day to day resolution of technical issues and responding timely to user questions.
What you will do here:
- Serve as technical point of contact and system administrator of HRIS. Understand and analyze business challenges and work process design and flow, recommend innovative process improvements and research and resolve problems. Collaborate with vendor, functional, and technical staff members to accomplish goals.
- Develop and maintain analysis and reporting on key areas, including workforce performance, recruiting, employee demographic, turnover and engagement. Build data visualizations, presentations, and training materials. Generate standard and customized reports to support end user needs.
- Coordinate the application of upgrades, implementations and integrations with vendor and functional end users. Build and manage project plans and ensure adherence to schedule and other specifications.
- Perform regular system maintenance and the management of security access. Document processes and assist in the review and testing.
- Coordinate and work closely with HR, Payroll, Benefits and IT to ensure data accuracy and information exchange. Develop and monitor workflows, metrics, and automated data feeds through reporting and HRIS system audit functions. Build processes and quality control strategies by running queries and analyzing data.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train users on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
- Maintain awareness of current trends with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Participate in user group meetings/conferences.
- Uses internal and external data to perform research and prepare compliance reports with a high level of accuracy. Ensures compliance with regulatory and organizational requirements.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- High School required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3 Years of experience in a corporate HR system support role required. Specific knowledge with HR practices and data analytics.
- UltiPro system admin experience required. Specifically CORE, Learning, Talent Management, Compensation and On Boarding
- 1 year of project management experience and managing system implementations required.
- Expertise in report development utilizing applications such as Cognos, PowerBI or Tableau required.
- A highly analytical mind-set with superb problem-solving skills with an ability to understand business challenges and apply technical solutions required.
- PHR - Professional Human Resources Certification preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://www.desertfinancial.com/careers.