Specialized Services Consultant
The Specialized Services team is responsible for supporting member contact teams with complex services that require additional expertise. This team will also centrally handles account maintenance for certain specialty products. Specialized Services Consultants partner with our Member Engagement teams and Support Point teams to identify gaps in training and recommend procedural enhancements.
What you will do here:
- Assist member contact teams with unique escalations that require additional expertise.
- Handle account maintenance for advanced products and services being sent over from Member Engagement channels (trust accounts, deceased accounts, IRAs).
- Work closely with Support Point team to recommend procedural enhancements based on call volume and escalations being received from member contact teams.
- Manage front line and back office efforts to rectify unresolved issues/cases and provide knowledge support to members of management if they require additional information when making judgments or decisions outside of normal practice.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3 years Financial Services experience required.
- Proficient Customer Service skills required.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word) required.
- Experience with Keystone, OLB Admin, CAD and other core banking systems preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://www.desertfinancial.com/careers.