Senior Workforce Analyst
Who you are...
The Senior Workforce Analyst is responsible for the strategical efforts to provide a great member and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives. Partnering with contact center leaders, develops and implements Member Sales and Service inbound and outbound contact strategies. Support the administration of contact center technologies. Ensure Contact Center applications, routing, hardware and software technologies are running as designed. Maximize effectiveness of technology and manpower through direct involvement in forecasting and staffing (interaction volume, AHT, Adherence, Shrinkage, etc.).
A typical week might include the following…
- Compiling, analyzing and interpreting historical data, projected business trends and events, agent performance and behavior, and other possible drivers of workforce volume to determine future workload trends and plan staffing levels for contact centers and supported lines of business. Leading the effort of building staffing strategies that support multi-skilled contact centers (call, chat, email, social media and other interaction types).
- Reviewing and reporting on the forecast to actual metrics and adjusts forecast as required to achieve accurate forecasts and generates schedules based on business requirement. Monitoring in real time the KPI compliance for all teams and activating contingency plans to recover from under-performance to efficiently handle inbound/outbound work to achieve prescribed service levels and overall best results.
- Partnering with telecom and speech analytics teams to troubleshoot, assess, and recommend ways to optimize systems (i.e. IVR) to access call flow/volume/skills requirements. Influencing the selection, use and optimization of technologies to support the contact center.
- Maintaining events calendar, tactical staffing plan and outage system and ensures that impacts to the business are captured, analyzed and recommendations on staffing are delivered in a timely manner.
- Overseeing and maintaining the workforce management (WFM) platforms utilized for forecasting and scheduling. Developing and testing enhancements and new features within the WFM system. (Avtex/Genesys).
- Identifying and recommending process improvement opportunities to increase productivity, performance and member satisfaction. This includes assisting in the design and development of KPI’s related to call metrics. Recommending innovative solutions around scheduling and general best practices.
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
This role might be for you if you have...
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 4 - 7 Years Workforce management or capacity planning experience in a mid to large contact center environment
- Strong probing, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability to a growing and changing work environment and the ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
Why you'll love working here...
- Award winning culture - Voted #2 Best Place to Work by Phoenix Business Journal
- Amazing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance benefits along with 401K employer matching!
- 100% PAID tuition at ASU, and monthly contribution towards paying-off existing student loans
- Time off for Parental/Elderly Care
- Money for your kids’ extracurricular activities
- 16 paid volunteer hours per year
- and a WHOLE LOT MORE!!
We are considered leaders in the local credit union space, and we are growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture passionate about smarts, courtesy, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why! Learn more at jobs.desertfinancial.com or www.switchthink.com/careers
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.