Senior Talent Acquisition - TECH- Hybrid
As a Full Life-Cycle Sr. Talent Advisor you will be assigned to a dedicated Line of Business (including our very own tech company, SwitchThink Solutions) to ensure all recruitment needs are being met. This will include sourcing, screening, and managing candidates through the recruitment life-cycle while providing an exceptional candidate experience. As the subject matter expert, you will be responsible for providing consultation to your stakeholders through ongoing coaching, calibrations, and evaluation of the quality, diversity, and speed of hire to ensure their gap-to-goal demands are being met.
What you will do here:
- Assigned to a dedicated line of business (including our very own tech company, SwitchThink Solutions) – you will proactively partner and anticipate the needs of your Hiring Managers through ongoing assessment of their gap-to-goal while providing consultation on market-related demographics that may influence their hiring success. Provide oversight of interview process through the ongoing monitoring and calibration through the use of metrics around pipeline health, funnel conversion, time to fill, diversity, and quality of hire. Observe trends that could affect the ability to meet demands, and create strategies/solutions to get back on track.
- Lead strategic kick-off and ongoing interview calibration sessions with Hiring Manager(s). Serving as an expert in talent acquisition, consult and develop your leaders to improve interviewing processes, skills, and capabilities around the use of recruitment resources, interviewer assignments, and interview techniques while providing a best-in-class candidate experience.
- Design, deploy and lead ongoing sustainable recruitment strategies focused on maintaining brand awareness, passive talent engagement, and proactive pipelining that meet the existing and future demand for your Line of Business. Intent on building diverse talent pools of quality talent via, social media, networking, professional communities, and other unconventional recruitment channels.
- Serving as a subject matter expert to the team, provide mentorship, support, and guidance on strategic recruitment initiatives as it relates to knowledge of the market or industry, leveraging the use of data throughout the recruitment process while encouraging best practices around strategic partnerships with business leaders.
- Partner with Director of Talent Acquisition to drive, and/or lead strategic projects or initiatives to improve team systems, processes, or experiences for both internal and external clients.
- Consult with leaders by providing thorough compensation recommendations for candidate offers. Extend, negotiate and close candidate offers.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience within a related field required.
- 4 years experience in a full-cycle recruitment role, including strong passive sourcing experience required.
- 3 years experience in Technical Recruiting is preferred.
- 2 years experience leveraging data to build, adjust or influence recruitment strategy required.
- Ability to efficiently manage heavy requisition load, work independently, and prioritize effectively required.
- Flexibility and objectivity in responding to business needs required.
- Strong customer focus while building collaborative relationships required.
- Proficiency in web-based applicant tracking systems required.
- Ability to advise, influence, and make sound judgment calls required.
- Behavioral interviewing techniques required.
- Solid negotiating skills and decision-making capability required.
- Computer proficiency with solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products, web-based job boards, and social media required.
Why you'll love working here...
- Award winning culture -Voted #2 Best Place to Work by Phoenix Business Journal
- Amazing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance benefits along with 401K employer matching! Check out our 2022 Benefits Guide for the details
- 100% PAID tuition at ASU, and monthly contribution towards paying-off existing student loans
- Time off for Parental/Elderly Care
- Money for your kids’ extracurricular activities
- 16 paid volunteer hours per year
- and a WHOLE LOT MORE!!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://www.desertfinancial.com/careers.