Senior Network Engineer
As a collaborative partner for innovation, SwitchThink Solutions offers technology solutions that help credit unions achieve their transformational goals. Our knowledgeable development, infrastructure, and IT operations experts work hand-in-hand with our clients to maximize the benefits of their technology and speed their results.
The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for designing and monitoring functional and secure computer networks, including local area and multi-tenant networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the internet, intranets, and other data communication systems. The Senior Network Engineer creates, tests, and evaluates networks.
What you’ll do here:
- Design network solutions creating highly available datacenters and distributed networks.
- Implement highly secure network solutions leveraging networking tools including VMWare NSX, Cisco IOS, BigSwitch, PaloAlto Firewalls, and SD-WAN solutions.
- Leverage advanced networking protocols to strategically drive the networking environment to drive scalable solutions.
- Support multi-carrier WAN network connecting 40 branch locations and a growing number of external clients located across the country.
- Analyze, isolate, and remediate issues and monitor networks to ensure security, availability, and performance.
- Protecting data, software and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: https://www.switchthink.com/Careers