Senior Marketing Analyst
Who you are:
You're an analytical problem solver with a passion for advancing strategic objectives through innovative data solutions. Through your ability to gather requirements, analyze data, and convey vital insights - you have the potential to play an integral role in building out a new facet to our marketing team.
You strive to take the skills that you’ve cultivated to flourish at a thriving organization with an amazing culture, genuine passion to help, and strong community roots.
Interested in finding out more? Of course you are! Here’s a taste of how you’ll make your mark with us.
A typical week might include the following:
Marketing Effectiveness. Analyze and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and tactics to include leads, conversions (closed won business), open rates, click-through rates (CTR), web visits, etc. Utilize data to recommend optimizations, programs, enhancements to improve marketing efforts.
Member Data. Conduct studies, ongoing analysis and ad-hoc reporting of Desert Financial's client-base, managing data science partnerships, to deep dive and provide actionable insights that help shape marketing and business strategy and continuous engagement.
Data Strategy and Architecture. Build monthly reports and/or dashboards, reporting organization-wide marketing results. Apply quantitative and qualitative techniques to translate complex and detailed data into clear, concise, insightful reports for use in data modeling statistical, behavioral and larger business plans. Provide process improvements to make data more accessible to the marketing team.
Optimization & Implementation. Optimize internal systems necessary to provide dashboards and reports, including data integration, data models, aggregation and accuracy. Implements new solutions to help enable real time access to actionable insights. Build, implement, and own marketing analytics dashboard tool.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned
This role might be right for you if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- 5 years of Marketing analytics, sales operations or Finance experience.
- Experience with gathering data within key marketing systems, including Eloqua, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Youtube, Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, among others.
- Experience gathering and reporting data in Eloqua and Salesforce.com.
- Proficient with BI tools such as Tableau, Domo, GoodData, Power BI
- Proven experience with data integration and data visualization techniques.
Bonus points if you have:
- Advanced proficiency with Excel.
- Experience using MCIF solutions (Touché Analyzer Preferred) or other relational databases.
We are considered leaders in the local credit union space, and we are growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focussed on smarts, kindness, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why! Learn more at jobs.desertfinancial.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.