HR Business Partner
Who you are…
You are a strategic partner who knows the ins and outs of Human Resources and loves to provide full cycle HR support to assigned line of business. You are motivated by working at a fast pace to execute HR initiatives, provide excellent internal customer support, and drive HR functional excellence and process improvements within assigned lines of business. You are passionate about people and a true champion of our culture, mission, and values.
As a Human Resources Business Partner, a typical week might include the following…
- Partner with other functional areas of HR to develop and deliver HR initiatives that directly support and enable business objectives. Assess and anticipate HR-related needs and leverage HR programs, policies, processes, and systems to deliver integrated solutions and value-added services.
- Lead the delivery of core HR processes (i.e., Performance Management, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Salary Planning, Workforce Planning, Leadership Development and Change Management) across client areas, while identifying integrated ways of improving talent outcomes.
- Partner with lines of business leadership to create and embed a high-performance culture and leverage change management techniques to assist in driving organizational change. Act as a coach who helps build organizational capabilities and maximize team performance.
- Lead the deployment and execution of HR initiatives related to employee engagement, retention, and career path development.
- Champion effective utilization of performance management/improvement by partnering with lines of business leadership in managing employee relations issues, promptly investigating claims, complaints, etc.; making recommendations; and taking appropriate actions while mitigating risk and ensuring legal compliance.
- Provide timely, effective, and direct coaching to lines of business leadership, assisting in the development of world class, contemporary leadership skills.
- Collaborate with lines of business leadership to design and implement the most effective and efficient organizational structure and operating processes (e.g. business realignment, resource allocation).
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
This role might be for you if you have…
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, or Human Resources Management
- 4 year supporting strategic HR with senior level leadership and professional teams
- Generalist experience with demonstrate subject matter expertise on two or more functional areas of HR.
- Experience in a Retail Banking and/or Financial Services Environment.
We are considered leaders in the local credit union space, and we are growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why! Learn more at jobs.desertfinancial.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.