Senior Business Systems Analyst
SwitchThink is financial technology company owned by Desert Financial Credit Union. We’re a leader in building, integrating, and hosting banking technologies; and our development, infrastructure, and IT experts work with clients nationwide to help them transform through digital technology. In 4 short years, we’re already servicing over 70 credit unions nationwide (including Desert Financial). We are GROWING LIKE CRAZY!
What the day to day will look like:
The Business Systems Analyst III plays a critical role in creating and enhancing next-gen digital products across all aspects of Credit Union banking and lending.? Your job: coordinate with Development, Product Management and the business to define requirements, identify end-to-end solutions, and validate work completed meets the defined acceptance criteria and overarching objective - you keep work moving forward!?
Consult with internal and external stakeholders to identify and document requirements for their digital technology needs.
Own the query, analysis, and communication of any change requirements needed to insure timely implementation of solutions by the team.
Act as a SME, Jira Administrator, ScrumMaster facilitating weekly meetings for the team, and Scrum Product Owner for small products and sub-teams.
Tier 2 support for applications developed by the team - assessing and routing support tickets and coordinating with team if Tier 3 support is required.?
Facilitate process improvements and ensure best practices are in place to meet with compliance and regulatory requirements in the financial industry.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned?
What you we need from you...
- Bachelor's degree in Business Systems or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7 years hands-on experience performing business analyst and/or systems analyst work? ??
- 5 years consecutive, hands-on IT project experience
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) and JIRA or similar Agile/SCRUM Software experience
- Ability to perform SQL Queries to collect and assess data for solution design and perform minor data updates
Why you'll love working here...
A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Backed by a $7.4BIL Credit Union, SwitchThink offers the security of an established tech firm with the benefit of being able to innovate and thrive in a Start-Up environment! .
- An award-winning culture! (Voted #2 Best Place to Work by Phoenix Business Journal)
- Amazing Health Benefits! (100% paid Dental and Vision coverage!!)
- 100% PAID?tuition at ASU (and existing student loan repayment program)
- Competitive Salary plus Annual Employee Salary Bonus, 401K match and additional annual 401K contribution
- and a WHOLE LOT MORE!! Learn more about our benefits Here: (https://jobs.desertfinancial.com/our-benefits)
- Generous remote-work opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Strong company values that we truly live by and actively support
- We encourage technical training, attending conferences, leadership training, lunch and learns, and we provide you subscriptions such as Pluralsight, CBT Nuggets, MSDN, and more...
- Ability to bring forward recommendations for new tools, projects, and processes within a highly collaborative and supportive environment
.... if it means supporting your career development – Count us in!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.