Salesforce Product Owner
Who you are…
The Salesforce Product Owner is responsible for the day-to-day activities that will help drive the adoption of Salesforce throughout the organization. The Salesforce Product Owner will work with business stakeholders to meet their needs by gathering functional requirements, prioritizing needs, and providing recommendations S/he will be responsible for successfully implementing Salesforce components as they are released, and defining KPIs for newly implemented functionality.
A typical week might include the following...
- Successfully implement Salesforce across all departments and provide day-to-day support. Develops manageable deliverables, milestones, and development schedules from large or complex user stories; estimates release dates and modifies schedule as required. Establishes acceptance criteria for user stories, develops test cases, and approves stories.
- Advocate and champion for standardization across the organization to drive automation.
- Consult with business stakeholders to define desired features and gather requirements.
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement and efficiency.
- Provide prioritization guidance to business as well as technical team.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
This role might be for you if you have...
- HS Diploma or GED
- 5 years' experience Salesforce Product Owner
Bonus points if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field
We are considered leaders in the local credit union space, and we are growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why! Learn more at jobs.desertfinancial.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.