Sales Planning Analyst
The Sales Planning Analyst II collaborates with the lines of business to create and maintain sales policy, sets sales goals, and supports incentive plan structure. Overall they will define a program for setting, reviewing and communication organization goals, ensuring territories and results are in place and deadlines are being met They will develop tools to run sales scenarios, conduct analysis and modeling to further improve goal methods and develop complex, multi-factor goal setting allocation methodologies. The Sales Planning Program Manager will also work with Sales Leadership to communicate goal strategies, resolve issues and make recommendations and conduct quality control checks on key goal-setting processes and outcomes.
What you will do here:
- Develop reporting and presentations for the communication of results and goals. Conducts quality control checks on key goal-setting processes and outcomes
- Conduct forecasting and goal planning with recommended adjustments. Develops tools to run various goal scenarios. Sources data and prepares it for use in goal-setting analysis. Conducts analysis and modeling to further improve goal methods
- Partner with Sales Enablement team members to identify promotional/ learning gaps for goal attainment
- Meeting with Subject Matter Experts and Sales Leadership to incorporate market, process or staffing changes that may impact goal attainment
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Business Analytics or related field OR Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 Years experience Financial Services experience with knowledge of retail sales processes and incentive plans.
- Demonstrated capability to influence without authority.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to turn data into meaningful insights.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills; provide clear and concise insights; formulate actionable recommendations.
- Advanced Microsoft Office product skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly learn and utilize analytical tools.
- Expertise using Tableau and Power BI.
- Knowledge and experience with agile principles and tools.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Experience communicating with Senior Leadership.
Employee must be able to travel as business dictates and must possess a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record within company-required standards. Travel approximately 55% - 65%.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://www.desertfinancial.com/careers.