Relationship Specialist (Banker)- Prescott Valley
Who you are…
The Relationship Specialist maintains and deepens financial relationships with members by consulting and administering on new deposit accounts, consumer loan products, and home loan products by performing a consultative analysis for members, and identifying products and/or services that will strengthen a member’s personal financial situation. The Relationship Specialist demonstrates a thorough understanding of the DFCU’s products and services’ features and benefits, procedures, policies and regulations that govern Credit Union products and services and fully comprehends the basic principles of loan structuring.
As a Relationship Specialist, a typical week might include the following…
- Build, maintain and deepen member relationships by thorough consultative analysis of their financial profile, identifying solutions, and making recommendations that include, but are not limited to; new accounts, consumer and business loans, home loans, and/or wealth management services. Deliver exceptional member experiences.
- Consistently achieve or exceed pre-determined monthly performance metrics by maintaining a thorough knowledge of the products and services available to members in an effort to improve their personal financial well-being. Avidly promote and educate members on alternative ways to bank with DFCU – mobile, ATMs, etc.
- Manage individual performance by building and maintaining a strong referral base and pipeline of new and existing members through internal and external outreach programs, including community outreach strategies to increase overall performance.
- Proactively identify opportunities for self-development while appropriately managing time to meet member commitments and adapt to obstacles without compromising quality. Serve as a subject matter expert for members and Experience Specialists.
- Perform transactions, including, but not limited to; withdrawals, deposits, check cashing, loan payments, and account maintenance.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of various federal regulations around account security, member confidentiality, and proper loan interview and documentation procedures and policies. Explain loan requirements and processes to borrowers, including full review and evaluation of creditworthiness of potential borrowers.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
This role might be for you if you have ….
- H.S. Diploma or GED required.
- 1 years of experience in Sales and Service.
- Exemplary organizational, problem-solving, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong Mathematical and logic skills.
- Can demonstrate the ability to connect and build rapport quickly.
Bonus points if you have….
- Cash handling experience.
- Previous financial institution experience.
- Ability to be registered through the Nationwide Mortgage Lending System and Registry (NMLS); and to be registered and serve as a Notary Public.
We are considered leaders in the local credit union space, and we are growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why! Learn more at jobs.desertfinancial.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://jobs.desertfinancial.com