Relationship Resolutions Specialist II
The Relationship Resolutions Specialist II is responsible for the servicing of the deceased, trust and estate account related tasks, document collecting, privacy considerations, organization of deceased cases, sensitive call handling, performing account ownership changes and daily completion of account related tasks in accordance with applicable regulations etc.
Who you are:
- You are a perceptive and accurate individual that excels when handling sensitive situations. You understand the delicate nature of decedent accounts and are passionate about helping people and doing what is right.
- Actively work Trust documentation received from members, branches and Wills and Trusts to maintenance the account at the members request.
- Actively work Estate documents received from members, deceased member’s family and branches to maintenance the account at the member’s or families request.
- Create and organize tracking folders to support each case for ease in accessing and determining the case status.
- Execute the Death Notification Entries (DNE) and Reclamations and process any affiliated ACH returns or check requests with procedures.
- Track the status for all daily work.
- Perform other job duties as assigned
This role might be right for you if you have:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 1 year of experience in a financial institution.
- Experience providing telephone support to branches, departments, and other financial institutions and processing partners/vendors.
- Ability to process high volumes of work with minimal errors and maneuver within multiple operations systems simultaneously.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Outlook suite.
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of regulatory and privacy compliance.
We are considered leaders in the credit union space, and we are growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning... and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.