Program Manager - Strategy
Who you are…
You are a visionary and an operationally minded executor who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, able to prioritize and seamlessly flex between multiple initiatives. A clear and compelling communication style allows you to introduce and present innovative thinking and complex ideas to both business partners and senior leadership through simple and intuitive communications. Your analytical mind, business insight, and laser focus make you an essential partner to cross-functional teams as you oversee the planning, development, and execution of various programs that are critical to the growth, success, and transformation of the organization.
A typical week might include the following...
- Manage all planning activities for organization-wide programs to include research, planning sessions, partnering and collaborating with stakeholders to identify program scope, risks, budget, stakeholder impact, and key success metrics. Responsible to organize multiple projects within a program and gain alignment across stakeholders on the plan. Manage journey mapping sessions with stakeholders to identify current internal and external experiences and desired future experiences and incorporate that data into program planning. Partner with Finance department to create financial models, by pulling and aggregating data from multiple sources to feed revenue and expense projections.
- Manage all execution activities for organization-wide programs to include providing oversight for multiple project teams, change management and ensuring program and project delivery in accordance with the program timeline, budget and key success metrics. Manage and resolve issues and roadblocks in partnership with the program stakeholders and project manager. Responsible for tracking program decisions and action items; and the creation and distribution of program communication and status reports.
- Manage operationalization of strategic programs, including identifying key metrics and distributing ongoing reporting to key stakeholders, ensuring program roadmaps are built, maintained and executed ongoing (in partnership with key stakeholders).
- Develop and deliver program presentations to large audiences. Schedule and lead program meetings, to include creation and distribution of meeting agendas and notes.
- Assist the Office of Strategy Management leader as needed, including (but not limited to): Strategy development activities and researching and identifying Program Management best practices, ideas and trends.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
This role might be for you if you have...
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3 years of Program Management or Program Consulting experience.
- 3 years of Business Management or Business Strategy experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite Products with specific advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Strong skills in organization, attention to detail, communications, critical thinking, interpersonal relationship management and business acumen.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, planning skills, and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask, focus, and prioritize multiple projects under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills. Ability to quickly identify the root of a problem and determine the appropriate solution that mitigates risk and is a win-win for stakeholders.
- Ability to apply strategic thinking and demonstrate understanding of requirements to execute.
- Proven success in working with, and influencing executive leadership teams in a complex, growth-oriented environment with changing priorities.
Bonus points if you have...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- 2 years of Project Management experience.
We are considered leaders in the local credit union space, and we are growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why! Learn more at jobs.desertfinancial.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.