SwitchThink Solutions is a subsidiary of Desert Financial Credit Union, and we are a leader in the credit union space. We are categorized as an IT Services CUSO (Credit Union Service Organization), which has been offering technology solutions to help credit unions, including Desert Financial, achieve their digital transformation goals. Our development, infrastructure, and IT operations experts work together with our clients to maximize the benefits of technology to speed results.??In 4 short years, we are already servicing over 70 credit unions nationwide and we are GROWING LIKE CRAZY!
What will the day to day will look like:
The Pre-Sales Engineer is accountable for pre-sales and proposal response activities supporting SwitchThink hosting solutions. You will work closely with Sales and Account Management to assess, pursue, and successfully close sale opportunities and pursuits. Pre-Sales Engineers are responsible for developing high quality pre-sales presentations, crafting solutions based on customer requirements, and providing general support of business development efforts. You will work in collaboration with our Operations, Architecture and Engineering teams to ensure our proposals align with our delivery model and that we can excel in supporting our clients.
- Serve as technical subject matter expert in support of sales efforts by leading client discovery to gather their hosting objectives, pain points and processing requirements.
- Gather client background information to tailor the solutions presentation to their environment while demonstrating SwitchThink's value proposition.
- Collaborate with the Operations, Architecture, and Engineering teams to assist with the development of solutions to ensure the timely completion of sales deliverables.
- Building and presenting ROI models outlining the economic value of our solutions; join reviews and offer feedback to RFP/RFI responses for specific client opportunities.
- Participating in user groups, trade shows, and conferences as required.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of related experience as a solution engineer with a hosting or communications vendor, ideally with customer-facing experience
- Experience with enterprise-grade solutions ranging from network infrastructure and security to virtualization and DNS.
- Working knowledge of cloud hosting provider solutions to include AWS, Azure, and Google.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, adaptable, and has the ability adjust to atypical issues/opportunities
- Hands-on experience in current technologies as well as a working knowledge of emerging technologies.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas.
Why you'll love working here...
A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Backed by a $7.4 billion Credit Union, SwitchThink offers the security of an established tech firm with the benefit of being able to innovate and thrive in a Start-Up environment!
- An award-winning culture! (Voted #2 Best Place to Work by Phoenix Business Journal)
- Amazing Health Benefits! (100% paid Dental and Vision coverage!!)
- 100% PAID?tuition at ASU (and existing student loan repayment program)
- Money for your kids’ extracurricular activities
and a WHOLE LOT MORE!! Learn more about our benefits Here: (https://jobs.desertfinancial.com/our-benefits)
- Generous Remote Opportunities
- We encourage technical training, attending conferences, leadership training, lunch and learns, and provide you subscriptions such as Pluralsight, CBT Nuggets, MSDN, and more...
- Ability to bring forward recommendations for new tools, projects, and processes within a highly collaborative and supportive environment
.... if it means supporting your career development – Count us in!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.