Part-time Teller Prescott Valley
Who you are…
The Teller - Experience Specialist is responsible for creating exceptional member experiences by processing transactions, managing accounts, and providing a consultative experience to assist members with identifying products and/or services that would strengthen their financial situation. The Teller - Experience Specialist acts as a consultant to assist members by uncovering needs based on meeting their financial goals, making the determination if appropriate to fulfill product or service request, or refer members to a Relationship Specialist who can assist with specialized products or services — such as consumer loans, home loans, or small business accounts.
As an Experience Specialist, a typical week might include the following…
- Provide exceptional experiences with a high level of integrity, professionalism, and charisma while performing member service inquires including; account maintenance, ownership changes, wire requests, IRA transactions, automatic transfer requests, disputes and serve as notary public. Process consumer inquiries and financial transactions accurately, assist with operational responsibilities, and maintain flexibility between performing service and sales related transactions.
- Consistently achieve or exceed pre-determined monthly performance metrics by maintaining a thorough knowledge of the products and services available to members in effort to improve their personal financial well-being.
- Manage individual performance by building rapport with member and maintaining a strong referral base through the engagement of new and existing member and by effectively communicating the value of being a Credit Union member and by offering, fulfilling and referring products and services to improve a members financial situation.
- Partner with branch staff in community outreach and business development activities to increase overall individual and branch performance.
- Proactively identify opportunities for self-development and cross--functional training with Relationship Specialists while appropriately managing time to meet member commitments and adapt to obstacles without compromising quality.
- Build, maintain and deepen member relationships by thorough consultative analysis of their financial profile, identifying solutions, and making recommendations that include, but are not limited to; new accounts, consumer and/or wealth management services, insurance and will & trusts.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of various federal regulations around account security, member confidentiality, and proper loan interview and documentation procedures and policies. Explain loan requirements and processes to borrowers, including full review and evaluation of creditworthiness of potential borrowers.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
This role might be for you if you have ….
- H.S. Diploma or GED required.
- 1 years of experience in Sales and Service.
- Exemplary organizational, problem solving, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong Mathematical and logic skills.
- Can demonstrate the ability to connect and build rapport quickly.
Bonus points if you have….
- Cash handling experience.
- Previous financial institution experience.
- Ability to be registered through the Nationwide Mortgage Lending System and Registry (NMLS); and to be registered and serve as a Notary Public.
We are considered leaders in the local credit union space, and we are growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why! Learn more at jobs.desertfinancial.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://jobs.desertfinancial.com