Outside Sales Mortgage Loan Officer
As a subsidiary of Desert Financial Credit Union, Define Mortgage is experiencing paralleled growth as expand into the Northern Arizona region. We are considered leaders in the local credit union space and have been providing lending solutions in Arizona for over 80 years. Our culture is focused on people smarts, big thinking, and continuous learning - We value diversity and are seeking like-minded, driven individuals who embody our passion to improve the lives of our members through finding the best possible financial solution.
As an Outside Sales Mortgage Loan Officer (OSMLO) you will support the Northern Arizona Region based in Prescott/Prescott Valley area – Focused on originating first mortgage loans by leveraging and establishing business relationships in the marketplace. Come be a part of a thriving team focused on creating exceptional experiences for borrowers, team members, and our community.
What you can expect from Us…
- Competitive incentive plan
- In-house processing, underwriting, closing-funding
- Local servicing for the life of the loan
- Ability to offer Portfolio loan products including Jumbo and ARMs
- Comprehensive tech and marketing support
- Flexible work schedule and hours including WAH options
- LOA support available
- Top of the line online application software and hybrid mortgage closings
What the day to day looks like…
- Spend at least 50% of the time performing outside sales activities to build a strong pipeline of referral business.
- Make outbound calls to develop and maintain a realtor referral base, participate in external events to generate leads, develop new referral sources, and field sales visits.
- Proactively soliciting mortgage business to meet established loan quality and production goals.
- Originate mortgage loan applications via in-person, telephone, web, and email channels, while maintaining a pipeline by attracting new mortgage loan applications.
- Assist in the collection of all required documentation to meet investor guidelines and maintain compliance
- Provide timely follow up on all originated mortgage loan applications. Follow up with customers and third party to ensure timely closing of loans.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
What we Require from You…
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3 years of mortgage origination experience
- Arizona NMLS registration or license.
- Arizona driver license
We also offer...
- An award-winning culture! (Voted #2 Best Place to Work by Phoenix Business Journal)
- Amazing Health Benefits! (100% paid Health*, Dental and Vision coverage!!)
- 100% PAID tuition at ASU (and existing student loan repayment program)
- 401K match and additional annual 401K contribution .... and a WHOLE LOT MORE!!
Learn more about our benefit Here: (https://jobs.desertfinancial.com/our-benefits)
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*individual Health insurance only