Organization Change Management
Who you are…
Create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage, drive faster adoption, and promote higher ultimate utilization of products and services. Drive change, communications, and campaigns for strategic initiatives and transformations with a demonstrated proficiency in change capabilities that build stakeholder buy-in, and drive adoption of changes and desired employee performance. Develop and implement structured change management approaches for the people-side change caused by large-scale, complex business transformation and/or technology adoption efforts.
A typical week might include the following...
- Designs and executes strategic change planning and activities for initiatives for the business, including supporting multiple projects in a change portfolio, conducting change readiness and stakeholder assessments to understand the current organizational landscape, potential challenges and change drivers within the organization.
- Manages and coordinates components of enterprise-wide change programs delivering business objectives, with a demonstrated ability to multitask and manage different priorities and sponsors at the same time ensuring leadership alignment and effectively engaging them throughout the change journey. Integrates change management activities into the project plan.
- Prepares and presents deliverables in oral, written, and visual formats relative to change planning. Teaming across the organization and with Project Management Office and Office of Strategy Management to build change plans of a program, and to develop communications strategies that help drive adoption of our strategy and behavior change.
- Operates with a business focused, data-driven mindset and understanding of how internal and external campaigns can help drive the business B builds knowledge of the business and helps to drive program and business strategy through execution of change initiatives. Defines and measures success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Acts as strategic business advisor for sponsors, helping them understand facts, context, and messages, driving consistent messaging through all engagement tactics, and working with the broader Communications Team to align messaging across the business as needed.
This role might be for you if you have...
- 5 years’ experience in change management, organization design, communication, learning, and/or talent management experience Required
- 5 years’ experience leading and mentoring project teams on strategic change engagements Required
- 2 years’ experience applying proprietary tools, technology, and software to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance, and readiness for change Required
We are considered leaders in the local credit union space, and we are growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why! Learn more at jobs.desertfinancial.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.