The Operations Engineer I provides organizational support to improve the customer experience, both internal and external with basic troubleshooting for daily operations issues. Collects, organizes, and analyzes data to uncover process related gaps in the organization's delivery of service.
What you will do here:
- Ensures that daily Job Processing (scheduling, system backups, posting files) on the Core Processor is successfully completed in order to support the business objectives of the organization.
- Monitors daily, weekly, monthly processes and job routines to ensure seamless operations for the Credit Union and its membership across enterprise applications.
- Escalates issues / exceptions in a timely fashion to senior engineering staff and IT Management.
- Provides on call support to support the DSFCU enterprise
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
What you will need:
- Education: H.S. Diploma or GED
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree; College courses or degree in Computer Science
- Preferred: 2 Related work experience in lieu of degree
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including, but not limited to, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Database (queries), reporting and system monitoring
- Communication skills – ability to effectively communicate and present information both in person and over the phone; effective written and verbal communication
- Preferred: IBM systems knowledge
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://www.desertfinancial.com/careers.