Member Engagement Support Specialist
The Member Engagement Support Specialist will be a main support for the Member Engagement team by providing exceptional experiences to our members through continuous proactive support, effective communication, timely follow-up, and attention to accuracy. They will complete a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks in order to complete member requests resulting in an excellent member experience.
What you will do here:
- Assist in fulfilling loan processes - Work with Member Engagement leaders to support making direct and indirect communication to members to fulfill processes. in gathering required loan related information from members. Upload necessary loan documents and communicate with MA’s to complete the loan process. This includes emailing or calling members to obtain documents, signatures, missing information, or scheduling loan closings. Audit applications to ensure all documents have been omitted of errors and completed correctly. Disperse qualified leads received through multiple channels.
- Assist in fulfilling various member contact center requests such as - member/client requests for fee reversals, monetary transactions, debit cards, account statements, account closures, pay by phone or research requests. Follow up on any afterhours partner tickets and associated member follow up.
- Assist in completing online account applications - Review, process, and follow-up on account application with members to complete the account origination process. Work to ensure that all online new account applications are decisioned in a timely and accurate manner. Review credit reports and other credit-related information to determine qualifications for membership with Desert Financial.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 years of Teller, Business, Banking, and/or Financial experience required.
- 1 years experience as a Credit Analyst responsible for approving consumers for new accounts or loan related products preferred.
- 1 years Call Center experience preferred.
- 1 years experience with APPRO, Action, Salesforce, and/or Keystone preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of the credit life cycle and credit worthiness based on reviewing consumer credit reports required.
- Demonstrated competency in call center lead management and distribution preferred.
- Knowledge of a wide range of consumer and business products including savings, checking, home equity, mortgage, investments, insurance and ancillary products and services required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://www.desertfinancial.com/careers.