Manager Member Engagement Center I
Reporting to the Member Engagement Center Manager II, the Member Engagement Center Manager I will have a passion in leading, coaching and developing a team of Associates. They are responsible in partnering with the Manager II to oversee and ensure world class service and overall operational performance is delivered within Member Engagement Center. They will positively represent the credit union with both members and internal departments, with effective communication, creative problem solving as well as product and service knowledge that aligns with Desert Financials’ Vision and Core Values.
What you will do here:
- Responsible for effectively onboarding, coaching, developing and retaining a high performing team to meet or exceed MXC Performance metrics. Frequently and routinely meet with staff both in individual and team settings to establish performance expectations and provide mentoring as needed. Identify when performance is consistently substandard and when development plans are needed.
- Regularly monitor and document performance, timesheets, evaluations and appraisals. Manage personnel records for all frontline employees. Partner with HR and Manager II to discuss and make decisions on disciplinary actions and terminations. Assist in interviewing and making hiring decisions.
- Handle escalated cases as needed and ensure that management approval is provided when appropriate. Contact members to provide follow-up or resolution on escalated issues. Analyze and report on customer and operational issues that negatively impact service quality. Partner with Manager II to identify resolutions.
- Assists with special projects to support MXC and internal department relationships
- Other job-duties as assigned
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 5 years of progressive responsibility in a Contact Center required.
- 1 years financial services contact center experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to create development plans focused on others' as it pertains to operating skills, soft skills, communication, and decision making required.
- Strong probing, problem solving and decision-making skills required.
- Extensive experience with customer retention, sales and ongoing relationship building required.
- Ability to use CRM, quality management, CMS or other ACD call reporting software, and workforce management software required.
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment required.
- Demonstrated competence working with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate others to high performance required.
- Values diversity required.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://www.desertfinancial.com/careers.