IT Project Coordinator Internship
SwitchThink Solutions is a subsidiary of Desert Financial Credit Union, and we are a leader in the credit union space. We are categorized as an IT Services CUSO (Credit Union Service Organization), which has been offering technology solutions to help credit unions, including Desert Financial, achieve their digital transformation goals. Our development, infrastructure, and IT operations experts work together with our clients to maximize the benefits of technology to speed results.??In 4 short years, we are already servicing over 70 credit unions nationwide and we are GROWING LIKE CRAZY!
What the day to day of the Intern looks like:
The Project Coordinator Intern supports the Project Manager and Project Coordinator in gathering equipment, resources, and information to implement upcoming projects. Their main duties include assisting to maintain budgets and work schedules, organizing, and participating in shareholder meetings, note taking, and ensuring assigned deadlines for certain projects are met.
- Schedule & assist the PM in preparing for project meetings, taking notes & transferring to the control log
- Maintain project control log - following up on upcoming & or late actions/tasks
- Ensure supporting project documentation is updated and uploaded to the project site
- Assist the PM w/ project planning and updating the project schedule
- Undertake project tasks as needed
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualification for Internship:
- Currently working on a bachelor's degree in Project Management, IT, Data Analysis or related field
- Junior or senior student who has completed coursework in Project Management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Documentation management and ability to quickly learn and use project management tools (Excel, Word, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Attention to details even under pressure
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel) and SharePoint
- Experience using Microsoft Project and Visio
Length of Internship: The internship will consist of 20 hours a week for 10 weeks
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://www.desertfinancial.com/careers.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: b7beaecb-ede1-4814-ada2-6be708701a44