Inside Sales Representative
As a Phone Banker (Inside Sales Rep) you will maintain and deepen member relationships through consultative analysis and recommendation of Desert Financial products (checking/personal/business accounts, money market, wealth management services, personal/auto loans/HELOC, & IRA accounts) in a virtual setting. You will strategically build and optimize your referral network and pipeline in order to meet or exceed monthly performance metrics through outbound calls, community outreach, and networking. Contact center location is 19th Ave & Camelback, Phoenix, AZ.
Why you'll love working here...
- Award winning culture -Voted a Best Place to Work by Phoenix Business Journal
- Amazing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance benefits along with 401K employer matching!
- Competitive hourly pay, overtime potential and UNCAPPED incentive
- 100% PAID tuition at ASU, and monthly contribution towards paying-off existing student loans
- Time off for Parental/Elderly Care
- Money for your kids’ extracurricular activities
- 16 paid volunteer hours per year
- and a WHOLE LOT MORE!!
This role might be for you if you have…
- High School Diploma/ GED
- 1 year(s) of demonstrated success in an incentive driven environment where you met or exceeded sales goals
- Exemplary organizational, problem solving, and verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong Mathematical and logic skills
- Ability to influence and build rapport quickly
- Nationwide Mortgage Lending System (NMLS) Certification or must be obtained through training
Bonus points if you have….
- Previous financial institution experience
We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://jobs.desertfinancial.com