HR Operations Manager
The Human Resource Operations Manager will support and maintain specialized and internal HR systems, services, and applications used, oversee the new employee onboarding process and support HR programs relative to recruitment, learning and development, employee relations and compensation. Responsible for the day to day resolution of operational and technical issues and ensure efficient process and data follow.
What you will do here:
- Oversee and maintain optimal function of the organizations internal HR information systems, which include database management, installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules. Maintains internal database files, tables, codes, backup files, ensures data integrity, and security; including management of permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HR services users. Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Oversee new employee onboarding process and support HR programs to include recruitment, learning and development, employee relations and compensation. Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, including EEO, FMLA, and FLSA. Assist line managers in the application of HR programs to departmental operations.
- Collaborate with HR staff to identify needed improvements and enhancements to existing information services, databases and supporting processes; recommends and implements solutions.
- Collect and analyze data pertaining to HR effectiveness, seeking to identify trends or relationships. Develop and maintain standard dashboards; prepare ad hoc analyses or reports on demand. Perform data manipulation or modeling in support of critical business decisions. Work with HR leaders to identify and capture key performance metrics in their areas.
- Install, implement, modify, and upgrade software and applications to meet changing business and technology needs. Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HR staff.
- Serve as lead representative and liaison between HR, IT, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HR database design and implementation projects.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in data management and security, HR technology, and HRIS applications.
- Performs other duties as required.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management or other Business related field.
- 2 - 4 Years Two plus years supervisory/leadership experience.
- 4 - 7 Years At least five years of HCM and database management or related experience and 1 Years project management experience.
- Thorough understanding of information systems with a highly technical understanding of UltiPro or at least one commercial HRIS product.
- A highly analytical mind-set with superb problem-solving skills with an ability to understand business challenges and apply technical solutions.
- Proficient in report development utilizing applications such as Cognos, PowerBI, Tableau.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate technical matters to end users in an easy to understand way.
Bonus points if you have:
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills including. Thorough understanding of database construction.
- SHRMCP - Society of Human Resources Management Certified Professional, SHRMSCP - Society of Human Resources or PHR – Professional Human Resources Certification.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://www.desertfinancial.com/careers.