HR Business Partner
Who you are…
You are a strategic partner who knows the ins and outs of Human Resources and loves to provide full cycle HR support to assigned line of business. You are motivated by working at a fast pace to execute HR initiatives, provide excellent internal customer support, and drive HR functional excellence and process improvements within assigned lines of business. You are passionate about people and a true champion of our culture, mission, and values.
As a Human Resources Business Partner, a typical week might include the following…
- Partnering with other functional areas of HR to develop and deliver HR initiatives that directly support and enable strategic objectives. Assessing and anticipating HR-related needs and leverage HR programs, policies, processes, and systems to deliver integrated solutions and value-added services.
- Partnering with leadership to build and embed a high-performance culture and leverage change management techniques to assist in driving organizational change. Acting as a coach who helps build organizational capabilities and maximize team performance.
- Leading the deployment and execution of HR initiatives related to workforce planning, employee engagement and retention, succession planning, career path development, and talent assessment.
- Championing effective utilization of performance management/improvement by collaborating with business leadership in managing employee relations issues, promptly investigating claims, complaints, etc.; making recommendations; and taking appropriate actions while mitigating risk and ensuring legal compliance.
- Providing timely, effective, and direct mentoring to assigned leadership, assisting in the development of world class, contemporary leadership skills.
- Collaborating with lines of business leadership to design and implement the most effective and efficient organizational structure and operating processes (i.e., business realignment, resource allocation, etc.)
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
This role might be for you if you have…
- 5 years of Human Resources experience.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise on two or more functional areas of Human Resources.
- Generalist experience with progressively increasing responsibility for areas such as Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Learning and Development, and Talent Management.
- Experience in a Retail Banking and/or Financial Services Environment.
We are considered leaders in the local credit union space, and we are growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why! Learn more at jobs.desertfinancial.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.