Help Desk Specialist IT
SwitchThink is financial technology company owned by Desert Financial Credit Union. We’re a leader in building, integrating and hosting banking technologies; and our development, infrastructure, and IT experts work with clients nationwide to help them transform through technology. In 4 short years, we’re already servicing over 70 credit unions nationwide (including Desert Financial). We are GROWING LIKE CRAZY!
What will the day to day will look like:
The Service Desk Specialist is responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware or software to clients over the phone, online, or in persons to internal and external users. The Service Desk Specialist is responsible for resolving issues utilizing excellent customer service, problem solving, and technical reasoning skills.
- Provide high level of service and technical support to internal and external users on a variety of technology issues over the phone, through email, in person, and online chat.
- Research, troubleshoot, and document unresolved issues; escalate them to the next level of support personnel. Maintain ownership of issues from open to resolution and maintain accurate tracking.
- Responsible for communicating system outages or impairments to the organization per established guidelines and procedures.
- Responsible for deploying and supporting mobile phones for employees. Working with the vendor to order equipment and resolve issues.
- Accountable for shift supporting 24/7 monitoring of system activity to ensure systems are performing appropriately and any outstanding issues have been addressed.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
What we need from you:
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, in related IT major
- 1 years of experience in a Help Desk environment supporting internal and/or external clients required.
- Experience with Windows Servers, Active Directory, Exchange, System Center, SharePoint, Server Virtualization, Storage Area Networks, Databases, and Programming Languages.
- Must be able to effectively manage time by analyzing workload, assigning priorities, and maintaining focus on productive endeavors.
- Highly organized and independent, able to multi-task and stay organized in managing client needs
Why you'll love working here...
A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Backed by a $7.4BIL Credit Union, SwitchThink offers the security of an established tech firm with the benefit of being able to innovate and thrive in a Start-Up environment!
- An award-winning culture! (Voted #2 Best Place to Work by Phoenix Business Journal)
- Amazing Health Benefits! (100% paid Dental and Vision coverage!!)
- 100% PAID tuition at ASU (and existing student loan repayment program)
- Competitive Salary plus Annual Employee Salary Bonus, 401K match and additional annual 401K contribution
and a WHOLE LOT MORE!! Learn more about our benefits Here: (https://jobs.desertfinancial.com/our-benefits)
- Supportive team environment
- Strong company values that we truly live by and actively support
- Ability to bring forward recommendations for new tools, projects, and processes within a highly collaborative and supportive environment
.... if it means supporting your career development – Count us in!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.