ERM & Audit Assistant
The ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) & Audit Assistant is responsible for a broad range of support activities related to audit & enterprise risk functions. Responsible for performing specialized clerical duties such as auditing paperwork, working reports, record-keeping and managing forms and information.
What you will do here:
- Coordinate the scheduling of risk assessments.
- Coordinate and track audit requests, entrance and exit interviews with lines of business.
- Coordinate the collection of management responses for audit observations. Retrieval of audit & risk assessment information.
- Maintain a library of exams, audit reports, risk assessments, tracking system/database and other related materials.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- Required: H.S. Diploma
- 1 years experience in Administrative or Clerical experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, planning, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to work independently.
- Financial industry background preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3755cb6f-207a-4d94-adc1-0da83efba4ac