Enterprise Program Manager
Who you are:
The Enterprise Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the planning, development, and execution of various strategic programs across the organization. The Enterprise Program Manager is responsible for managing multiple programs at once within a defined framework, with program teams between 20-50 people and will regularly interact with Senior and Executive Management. Within a program there may be a mix of directly managed sub-projects and projects with assigned Project Managers.
Programs are typically strategic initiatives that have sub-projects and/or phases, and which may span multiple years in execution. Programs may support SwitchThink directly or they may be in support of financial institution clients. For technology-related programs the information technology environment may be on-premises, hosted or cloud deployments and frequently involves orchestrating client, internal and 3rd party resources.
What you will do here:
Lead all planning activities for assigned programs including research, planning sessions, partnering, and collaborating with stakeholders to identify program scope, risks, budget, stakeholder impact, and key success metrics. Organize multiple projects within a program and gain alignment across stakeholders on the plan. Lead journey mapping sessions with stakeholders to identify current internal and external experiences and desired future experiences and incorporate that data into program planning. Partner with Finance to create financial models, by pulling and aggregating data from multiple sources to feed revenue and expense projections.
Lead all execution activities for organization-wide programs, including providing oversight for multiple project teams, change management and ensuring program and project delivery in accordance with the program timeline, budget and key success metrics. Manage and resolve issues and roadblocks in partnership with the program stakeholders and project manager(s). Responsible for tracking program decisions and action items; and the creation and distribution of program communication and status reports.
Build a framework and manage operationalization of strategic programs, including identifying key metrics and distributing ongoing reporting to key stakeholders, ensuring program roadmaps are built, maintained, and executed ongoing (in partnership with key stakeholders).
Develop and deliver program presentations to large audiences. Schedule and lead program meetings, to include creation and distribution of meeting agendas and notes.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University in Business, Information Technology or related field required.
- PMP – Project Management Professional Certification required.
- 8 years of experience in Project Management, leading major software solution implementations required.
- 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple medium0large complexity projects at once with minimal oversight required.
- 1 years of experience in Information Technology and/or Financial Industry Experience preferred.
- Advanced strong emotional intelligence skills required.
- Advanced strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with all levels of staff and management required.
- Advanced strong relationship-building and customer service skills required.
- Advanced ability to prioritize work within time constraints required.
- Advanced attention to detail and ability to work across functions required.
- Advanced strong organizational and follow-up skills required.
- Advanced demonstrated ability to lead medium-large group meetings required.
- Intermediate experience with both Waterfall and agile project methodologies skills required.
- Advanced demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point, Project, SharePoint, and Visio); required.
- Intermediate experience working with product management tools such as HP Application Lifecycle Management (HP ALM) and Atlassian JIR required.
- Agile Scrum Master Certification preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://www.desertfinancial.com/careers