Digital Engagement Associate
The Digital Engagement Associate contributes to the success of the credit union and its members by responding to member inquiries via digital channels. They will also support the organization’s objectives for growth and deepening member relationships by making appropriate product and service recommendations. Digital Engagement Associates work with a high volume of members and are responsible for delivering accurate, timely, and professional experiences. This associate will positively represent the credit union and exemplify Desert Financials’ Vision and Core Values.
What you will do here:
- Provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in response to digital and phone requests, inquiries, or problems by researching and providing solutions.
- Create exceptional experiences to achieve organizational objectives through in-depth knowledge of credit union products and services. Accurately assess consumer interactions by educating consumers, appropriately determining needs, and recommending appropriate financial solutions.
- Display exceptional written communication skills and attention to detail. Identify trends and escalate priority issues.
- Demonstrate exceptional personal drive and time management skills to effectively prioritize and manage workload, initiate self-development, and achieve the performance objectives and expectations of the role.
- Maintain knowledge of relative processes, procedures, and regulatory guidelines.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2 years of customer service experience required.
- 1 year Contact Center experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and written communication skills required.
- Strong, problem solving and decision-making skills required.
- Detailed knowledge of Financial Services related products such as auto loans, home equity loans, mortgage, deposit, and checking accounts preferred.
- Extensive experience with member contact and ongoing relationship building preferred.
- Contact Center knowledge including working with chat, digital and/or phone systems preferred.
- Demonstrated competence using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word) required.
- Working knowledge of Saleforce.com preferred.
- NMLS – Nationwide Multistate Licensing System required. (within the first 90 days)
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://www.desertfinancial.com/careers.