Data Warehouse Analyst - Remote for AZ/TX residents
SwitchThink Solutions is a subsidiary of Desert Financial Credit Union, and we are a leader in the credit union space. We are categorized as an IT Services CUSO (Credit Union Service Organization), which has been offering technology solutions to help credit unions, including Desert Financial, achieve their digital transformation goals. Our development, infrastructure, and IT operations experts work together with our clients to maximize the benefits of technology to speed results.??In 4 short years, we are already servicing over 70 credit unions nationwide and we are GROWING LIKE CRAZY!
***This role is open to remote employees that reside in either Arizona or Texas***
What the day to day looks like:
- Design and develop solutions, using Power BI and Jaspersoft, that enable clients to make decisions based on data utilizing dashboards and self-service reports.
- Consult with clients to understand business problems and document requirements for requested work.
- Provides support in troubleshooting and resolving reporting and dashboard issues.
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 5 years' experience with requirements gathering and report development
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principals, and practices
- Microsoft tools: SQL Server, Power BI, SSRS
- A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, math, or related field
- Experience with Postgres SQL and Talend
- Experience working with ETL tools
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas.
Why you'll love working here...
A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Backed by a $7.4BIL Credit Union, SwitchThink offers the security of an established tech firm with the benefit of being able to innovate and thrive in a Start-Up environment!
- An award-winning culture! (Voted #2 Best Place to Work by Phoenix Business Journal)
- Amazing Health Benefits! (100% paid Dental and Vision coverage!!)
- 100% PAID?tuition at ASU (and existing student loan repayment program)
- Money for your kids’ extracurricular activities
and a WHOLE LOT MORE!! Learn more about our benefits Here: (https://jobs.desertfinancial.com/our-benefits)
- Generous Remote Opportunities
- We encourage technical training, attending conferences, leadership training, lunch and learns, and provide you subscriptions such as Pluralsight, CBT Nuggets, MSDN, and more...
- Ability to bring forward recommendations for new tools, projects, and processes within a highly collaborative and supportive environment
.... if it means supporting your career development – Count us in!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate?on the basis of?race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.??