Customer Service Representative (Inbound Call Center)
Contact center location is 48th St. & Washington, Phoenix, AZ
Desert Financial is a leader in the local credit union space and we are growing like crazy!
As a Customer Service Representative working in the Inbound Call Center you are a champion of our organization and you set the tone by providing exceptional member experiences with every interaction while responding to members requests. Acting as a consultant to our members you will assist them by uncovering and understanding their personal financial goals and if appropriate, determine and recommend products or services that will assist with achieving these goals.
Why you'll love working here...
- Award winning culture -Voted #2 Best Place to Work by Phoenix Business Journal
- Amazing Medical, Dental and Vision, benefits along with 401K employer matching! Dental, Vision, Short-Term and Long-Term Insurance and Life Insurance benefits 100% company paid.
- Competitive hourly pay at 17/hr and overtime potential.
- 100% PAID tuition at ASU, and monthly contribution towards paying-off existing student loans
- Time off for Parental/Elderly Care
- Money for your kids’ extracurricular activities
- 16 paid volunteer hours per year
- And a WHOLE LOT MORE!!
This role might be for you if you have…
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years(s) of financial services experience, required. OR
- 1 year(s) of customer service experience in a contact center resolving complex customer service issues require, AND
- 1 year(s) financial services experience
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service interacting with members in a service and sales environment.
- Displays passion, excitement, and optimism to work with our members. Assisting the members with integrity by doing the right thing and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to maintain a professional and compassionate tone and demeanor when interacting with members and internal customers.
We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: https://jobs.desertfinancial.com/our-benefits