Customer Service Manager - Call Center
Who you are...
You're a born leader with a flair for developing and inspiring teams in a way that creates a "Passion to serve" culture. You work effectively both independently and in a team environment, managing multiple projects, shifting priorities, & time limits. As a Member Experience Manager, you foster an environment where continuous learning is essential and world-class service is delivered according to Desert Financial's vision and core values.
A typical day will include the following...
- Execute on service strategy for the Member Experience Center and ensure key operational and performance targets are met (service satisfaction, employee retention, sales referrals, and service levels).
- Actively provide feedback, on-the-spot performance coaching, live monitoring, and recognition of team members in order to meet performance expectations.
- Drive alignment, consistency, and cohesiveness in process, policy, and customer (member) service to achieve department & company goals.
- Monitor trends and patterns for business and team performance to identify problem areas and immediate course correct and/or make suggestions and implement for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate on assigned projects/teams with cross-functional groups to find opportunities for improvement and work together to better serve the customer (member).
- Manage an employee's lifecycle to include recruiting, hiring, training, employee development, engagement, performance management, and retention.
- Additional duties as assigned.
This role will be for you if you have...
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Business, or related field.
- 5 years of building and managing customer service and/or sales teams in mid to large scale Contact Center Environment.
- 8 years of progressive responsibility in a Contact Center
- Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to use CRM, quality management, CMS or other ACD call reporting software, and workforce management software.
Bonus points if you have...
- Financial services contact center experience.
We are considered leaders in the local credit union space, and we are growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why! Learn more at jobs.desertfinancial.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.