Cons Loan Svc Spec
Who you are…
The Consumer Loan Servicing Specialist is responsible for the coordination of duties necessary for the life cycle of loans. Assists in the compiling and basic analysis of due diligence materials required of each loan documentation process. Responds to questions and/or provides information upon request (internal and external). Processes requests/transactions such as posting of payments, payoffs, advances, NSF, and ACH. This role is responsible for the effective servicing of loans to ensure customers/members are effectively serviced, their inquiries responded to and operational situations resolved promptly and efficiently.
A typical week might include the following...
- Direct interactions with customer/member, dealerships and 3rd party vendors on high level process/functions through phone and email channels on existing loans. Manage the loan in the Keystone platform while meeting a 24 hour turnaround service response time.
- Performs complex duties for research and error resolution. This includes: reconciliation of general ledgers, CPI reporting (billing/refunds), MBP and credit remittance, administration of ancillary products, delinquent property taxes and procedure writing.
- System maintenance requests, posting of payments/payoff and advances, formal payoff requests, NSF processing, ACH set-up, researching loan histories, hazard and flood insurance tracking, paid out processing to include releasing liens for real estate/consumer loans, subordinations, loan modifications, promotional skip payments, verification of loans and other duties as assigned.
- Ancillary loan functions include processing and posting credit life and disability insurance payments, debt cancellation benefit payments, guaranteed asset protection (GAP) claims, Vehicle Service Contracts (VSC), collateral protection insurance (CPI), as well as monthly remittals and reconciliation, Escrow functions include Escrow Analysis statements, disbursal, and cancellations.
- Audit wire transactions and balance end of day financial transactions.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
This role might be for you if you have...
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 current or previous experience in General Consumer and Real Estate Lending knowledge.
- 1 year of Financial Institution experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong customer service experience, excellent organizational skills, interpersonal, listening skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Good computer skills/typing skills, strong probing, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Must possess an aptitude for strong deadline commitments, excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently with minimal supervision, good decision making, and detail oriented.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including, but not limited to, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Bonus points if you have...
- 1 year of experience servicing Consumer Loan products.
- Knowledge of lending products that includes purchases and refinances of many different types of collateral as well as unsecured products.
- Knowledge of Keystone and CRIFAction.