Collaboration Tools and Microsoft Technologies Architect
The Collaboration Tools and Microsoft Technologies Architect provides Consulting, Design and Support services for all STS clients. This includes meeting with clients and/or STS peers to define system solutions based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms. The Collaboration Tools and Microsoft Technologies Architect facilitates workload distribution across multiple data centers and will include the development of Operational Run Books with the purpose to transition day-to-day responsibilities to the respective Operations teams. They also plan future changes to the environment to increase functionality, improve efficiencies, support refresh cycles and/or reduce operational costs. This architect leverages expertise in the design, configuration, implementation and management of collaboration tools and Microsoft technologies/applications. They stay on top of the industry trends and new technologies for the system architecture and they Develop, Drive and execute the Strategy for Collaboration Tools and Microsoft Products.
What you will do here:
- Lead technical discussions required to support the Enterprise Infrastructure (Collaboration Tools and Microsoft Technologies) design needs. This includes defining requirements and creating a design, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing and potential new systems/configurations.
- Provide leadership with recommendations that designate a specific direction for the architecture in terms of design, standards, implementation, operations and maintenance. These recommendations will be documented listing out costs, advantages and disadvantages as well as results from any Proof of Concept exercises completed.
- Research and track new technologies. Develop a product roadmap and associated Visio diagrams for the Enterprise infrastructure (Collaboration Tools and Microsoft Technologies) that will include plans to enhance functionality, replace end of life infrastructure and/or increase operational efficiencies and reduce cost.
- Plan the design, installation and implementation of various Enterprise infrastructure (Collaboration Tools and Microsoft Technologies). This includes developing an implementation plan, identifying resource requirements and developing support documentation. In addition, the Collaboration Tools and Microsoft Technologies Architect is responsible for training and mentoring team members on the skills required to support the implementation plan and operational support needs.
- Acts as an escalation point in troubleshooting Enterprise infrastructure issues related to Collaboration Tools and Microsoft Technologies.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or related field OR Equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 7 years experience in the design, configuration, implementation and management for Collaboration Tools and Microsoft Technologies. (Server, Database, O365, Active Directory, DNS, SCOM, SCCM, PowerShell, Azure, Exchange) required.
- 1 year experience leading teams in implementation and support of Collaboration Tools and Microsoft technologies required.
- 2 years experience in an Architect related role required.
- 1 year experience Financial Industry Experience preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in industry-standard design principals and best practices required.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment required.
- Demonstrated competency in Microsoft office suite with the ability to document solutions using MS Word, Excel and Visio required.
- Expertise leveraging Industry-standard design principals and best practices required.
- Certification with Collaboration tools preferred.
- Certifications in Microsoft technologies preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://www.desertfinancial.com/careers.