Rethink what’s possible with SwitchThink! SwitchThink Solutions is an IT Services CUSO from Desert Financial.
As a collaborative partner for innovation, SwitchThink Solutions offers technology solutions that help credit unions achieve their transformational goals. Our knowledgeable development, infrastructure, and IT operations experts work hand-in-hand with our clients to maximize the benefits of their technology and speed their results.
Who you are...
You thrive on accountability and enjoy managing and organizing pre-sales and proposal response activities in support of sales solutions. You will work closely with Sales and Account Management to assess, pursue and successfully close sale opportunities and pursuits. As a consultant you are responsible for developing high quality pre-sales presentations, crafting solutions based on customer requirements, and providing general support of business development efforts. You will also work in concert with our Operations, Architecture and Engineering teams to ensure our proposals align with our delivery model and that we can support clients in an excellent manner.
A typical week might include the following…
- Serving as a technical subject matter expert in support of sales efforts.
- Leading client discovery sessions to identify client’s hosting strategy, objectives, pain points and processing requirements.
- Gathering client's background information to tailor the solution presentation specifically for their environment and demonstrating SwitchThink's value proposition.
- Working with the Operations, Architecture, and Engineering teams to assist with the development of solutions on all aspects of software, infrastructure and related technology components. The primary objective is to ensure the timely completion of sales deliverables.
- Presenting solution value to existing clients and prospects, highlighting how our solutions are superior to our competition, where known.
- Building and presenting ROI models outlining the economic value of SwitchThink solutions.
- Partaking in and periodically reviewing and offering feedback to RFP/RFI responses for specific client opportunities.
- Participating in user groups, trade shows, and conferences as required.
- Maintaining strong infrastructure and data communications knowledge.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
This role might be for you if you have...
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of related experience as a solution engineer with a hosting or communications vendor, ideally with customer-facing experience
- Experience with enterprise-grade solutions ranging from network infrastructure and security to virtualization and DNS.
- Has strong analytical skills, adaptable and has the ability adjust to atypical issues/opportunities
- Is experienced in interacting with customers at all levels along with appropriate SwitchThink staff to analyze, validate, specify, verify and document business strategy.
- Hands-on experience in current technologies as well as a working knowledge of emerging technologies.
Bonus points if you have...
Bachelor’s degree preferred
IT experience working in a mid-market environment
Is considered a Subject Matter Expert on cloud infrastructure solutions
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas.
We are considered leaders in the local credit union space, and we are growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why! Learn more at https://www.switchthink.com/careers
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.