Branch Manager - Flagstaff
As a Branch Manager at Desert Financial, you will develop and drive all sales initiatives delivered in the branch. You will also be accountable for all aspects of “sales” related activities in the branch. Desert Financial prides itself on providing stellar service and innovative products to its customers and taking an active role in community outreach and education efforts in Flagstaff and across our Northern markets.
What you will do here:
- Lead plan and manage branch sales while growing profits and market share.
- Work directly with members to build relationships, uncover and satisfy their needs through member solutions, while running all aspects of an efficient and productive branch.
- Generate branch sales leads through community outreach opportunities, develop referral sources, and partner with other DSFCU sales teams.
- Direct, manage and develop Tellers and Assistant Service Manager through effective training and coaching methods.
- Inspire each member of the service team to achieve their individual performance standards and deliver outstanding service.
- Provide solutions to member problems complaints and handle escalated issues.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university preferred, or (2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in leading sales teams within the financial services industry or other retail businesses.
- 18 months in a supervisory role.
- Registration through National Mortgage Lending System and Registry (NMLS)
- Ability to coach, mentor, and train team to meet and exceed assigned goals.
- Strong probing, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Extensive experience with member contact and ongoing relationship building.
- Experience with Microsoft programs and applications.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit www.desertfinancial.com/careers.