Assistant Branch Manager - Prescott
Who you are…
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for partnering with the BM to oversee the operational, sales, service, and overall performance activities of the retail branch. They support with driving the day-to-day strategic direction, development, and overall performance of staff as it relates to member experience, advisory services, sales and overall branch performance. The Assistant Branch Manager is also responsible for generating new business through community outreach, acquiring new memberships, and the retention and growth of existing relationships. The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for creating an environment that aligns to our organization’s Mission, Vision, and Values while promoting our goal of creating a culture of performance within our branch locations.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the execution and achievement of branch performance related to member experience, advisory services, sales and business development.
- Partner with the Branch Manager to actively coach, develop and retain the branch team with focus on creating and maintaining an agile workforce focused on consultative relationships with members and non-members in order to provide exceptional member experiences and ensure performance goals are being met. Utilize effective coaching methods that create a motivating, welcoming and performance driven culture.
- Responsible for the development of internal and external sales and service programs to achieve branch goals, including business development and community outreach. Avidly promote and educate member and staff on the click, call and come in strategic priority.
- Partner with Branch Managers to execute on a standardized community outreach strategy aimed to promote brand awareness, deepen local community relationships and increase branch success through membership growth and lead generation.
- Collaborate with peers and business partners both inside and outside the organization – e.g. wealth, insurance, Wills & Trusts
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of various federal regulations around account security, member confidentiality, and proper loan interview and documentation procedures and policies.
- Ability to be registered through the Nationwide Mortgage Lending System and Registry (NMLS); and to be registered and serve as a Notary Public.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate Degree Or equivalent years of experience.
- 1 years of experience in Sales and Service.
- 1 years of experience in Leadership.
- Exemplary organizational, problem solving, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong Mathematical and logic skills.
- Can demonstrate the ability to connect and build rapport quickly.
- Bonus points if you have….
- Cash handling experience.
- Previous financial institution experience.
We are considered leaders in the local credit union space, and we are growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why! Learn more at jobs.desertfinancial.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For additional information about our organization, careers, and benefits visit: http://jobs.desertfinancial.com
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 96ef2afa-2f5a-4ee5-b8d5-162bbe6bad39