Account Solutions Processor
The Account Solutions Processor is responsible for aiding the Credit Assistance Department with daily operations including; Payment Processing, 3rd party vendor management, Verification of Debt, management of all Credit Assistance Correspondence, and Desert Financial Credit Bureau Disputes and Research.
What you’ll do here:
Payment Processing- Process payments for delinquent accounts and completes transfers including transferring funds, processing member checks, processing dealer and auction checks, offsets, late fee payments and waivers, NSF reversals, ECM Reversals, and wire requests. Answer all short sale wire requests and completes the appropriate workflows regarding the sale. Maintain and update accounts, including required restrictions and adjustments. Balance daily.
Communicate with 3rd party agencies (i.e. law firms, collections agencies, and repossession companies) to reconcile, review and post all of their remittances, invoices, and statements. Process payments and notify vendors of updates. Set up and maintain accounts approved for debt management.
Verification of Debt-Respond to requests for verification of debt and credit reporting. Review and answer all verification of debt requests from members.
Manage the Credit Assistance inbox, ensures prompt and accurate response.
Handle all credit reporting disputes for the Credit Union that are received through email, mail and e-Oscar. Research and review discrepancies regarding credit reports and validate information for credit reporting agencies, and process all corrections via e-Oscar.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned
What you'll need:
- High School Diploma or GED
1 Payment Processing Knowledge and Experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including, but not limited to, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Communication skills – ability to effectively communicate and present information both in person and over the phone; effective written and verbal communication.
- Ability to handle detailed work, confidential information, provide consistent follow up, and multitask while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relations to achieve credit unions strategic goals.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: e53117ec-a2c1-4ac9-a7a0-3c91622f2635